You can add notes to the Desktop application while time tracking with Apploye. Employees can create a note from the ‘Time Tracker’ itself, or manually, or via various segments from the web application.
Notes can be used to notify what tasks were being completed during a shift, and to customize or deliver any piece of information related to the task.
Table of contents:
- Adding notes in the Apploye application
- Adding notes in your Activity page
Adding notes in the Apploye application
Once you have started tthe timer to track time of a particular project, click on the option “Add Note About Work”
Now, Enter your desired note.
Click “Add Note About Your Work” and your note will be added to the current 10-minute tracking session/ time-frame.
Adding notes in your Activity page
First, you’ve to sign up in Apploye. Then navigate to the Activity > screenshots section. Click the option Notes in any screenshot and add a necessary note about your current task.
Enter your note in the Modal box that appears. After finishing, click Save Note.
- Multiple notes can be added to the same screenshot if necessary.
- Notes can be added by the user. Managers and owners can also add notes on screenshots of users.
- This feature gives employees the alternative option to add a description to each of their screenshots and provide more details regarding each 10-minute time frame.
- After a note has been added to the screenshot, clicking on the notes option to view the notes whenever you want.
This is how the note looks: